Elizabeth Blanton from Yellow Elm is a cool chica. Why? Well- for one, she is super gorgeous.
Secondly, she is crafty and makes the most darling headbands and accessories from hand-felted wool.
She has a studio down in Greenville, South Carolina that is super-dee-duper cute.
Wanna see? I thought so.
Elizabeth and I connected about a year ago when she featured my Golden Girl clutch on her bloggy.
Ever since then, we’ve been Etsy friends/motivated entrepreneurs carving out our own path in life. So from this spectacular connection, what could be better than a Yellow Elm giveaway!?
You could win this awesome headband…just in time for the holidays!
HOW TO ENTER:
- Follow JJV on Twitter
- Follow JJV on Facebook
- Join the JJV List
- Comment on this post that you have done these three things.
FOR EXTRA POINTS:
- Follow Yellow Elm on Twitter
- Follow Yellow Elm on Facebook
- Add Yellow Elm to your Etsy Circle (if you have an Etsy)
- Follow the Yellow Elm Blog.
- Tweet about the giveaway with hashtag #YellJJV
- If you do any of these, please add them to your original comment below this post.
*When you leave your comment, don’t forget to leave your e-mail or blog URL so we can get in touch with you if you win!*
Deadline is November 12, 2011.
Winner will be announced November 15, 2011